Fall Pop-Up Shop Event Fall Pop-Up Shop Event II
Make These Upcycled Cork Wine Charms
- Wine corks (One cork = six charms)
- Serrated knife
- Cutting board
- Glass gems in various colors
- E6000 or hot glue
- Small frame eye hook
- Hoop earring notion
- Using a serrated knife on a cutting board, cut the wine cork into six even pieces
- Screw in an eye hook to the top of each charm.
- Choose one gem for each of your charms. Try to make sure they are all different colors. Glue (E6000 or hot glue) a gem onto the center of each cork
- Add the hoop earring notion.
- Make for wonderful gifts and event keepsakes!