What You’ll Need
- 1 part rubbing alcohol
- 1 part white vinegar
- 3 drops dishwashing liquid* (see Tips)
- Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- Empty spray bottle
- Squeegee, microfiber cloth, or newspapers
• Dish-washing liquid shouldn’t contain moisturizers — you want a basic liquid dish soap like Dawn Original or Ivory.
• When cleaning windows, wipe left-to-right on the inside, and top-to-bottom on the outside. That way you can tell which side a smudge is on.
• It’s best to clean windows on an overcast, dry day. Trying to clean them while the sun is hitting them, or while they’re still hot from being exposed to the sun, will lead to streaks no matter what window cleaner you use.